Born within the sound of the Bow Bells and by that definition a Cockney, Jocelyn came to Calgary when she was 9 years old. She attended the University of Calgary, Queen’s University and the University of Alberta where she graduated Law in 1982. She articled to Neil V. German Q.C. where Timothy J. O’Hara was the junior associate. Jocelyn’s practice of law focused on litigation, both civil and family until she left private practice to join Calgary Legal Guidance and later the then new Alberta Justice Family Law. Jocelyn became an authority in many aspects of family law in Alberta and was assigned Appeals where she appeared before the Alberta Court of Appeal numerous times. Jocelyn is retired in Calgary and can use Campbell O’Hara as a base for any volunteer or personal work she may undertake. She is available for her expertise to the lawyers at Campbell O’Hara with whom she associates on a personal and business basis.
- Can I get/Will I pay spousal support?
- If I divorce, will I lose half of everything I own?
- My mom died, what should I do?
- When do I need a Lawyer?
- How do I protect my children financially during the divorce or separation process?
- How do I protect my children through my divorce?
- How do I calm my spouse during the divorce or separation process?
- How do I lessen the risk of confrontation during the divorce or separation process?
- How can I control my own emotions during the divorce or separation process?
- How do I stop the viciousness from the other side during the divorce or separation process?
Please note new address as of Aug. 28, '17:
920, 734 – 7th Ave. S.W.
Calgary Alberta T2P 3P8
Directory: (403) 294-0030
Fax Line: (403) 229-2977