How can I control my own emotions during the divorce or separation process?

From the desk of Louise P. Campbell Q.C.:

Get counselling from a psychologist, a social worker or a counsellor. Your lawyer is not your counsellor and my recommendation is to have a look at the book called “Rebuilding” by Fisher, which lays out the stages that you will go through, not necessarily in any order, but they include emotional stages, and that way you have an idea what you are going through. There is also a weekend course called “Rebuilding”, which is based on the book.

You may also like...